The application deadline for the Cell, Molecular and Cancer Biology Program at IU School of Medicine-Bloomington is December 1. Admission requirements include:
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in the sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular/Cell Biology) from a recognized institution of higher education
- A completed University Graduate School application.
- GRE general test (An advanced test is not required.)
- TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
- Transcripts from all universities attended (Copies from the Registrar emailed to Jackie Cullison will be accepted for the review process, but official transcripts must be on file for matriculates.)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Non-refundable $60 application fee
When completing the online application, make the following selections in the Intended Program and Plan section:
|What type of degree do you intend to pursue?||Doctoral/PhD|
|Academic Program||IU Medical Sciences|
|Academic Plan||Cell, Molecular and Cancer Biology|
|Are you applying to a dual degree program?||Yes or No|
For more detailed instructions, please see information for Domestic Applicants or International Applicants. International applicants can also seek assistance from the Office of International Services. Request a paper copy of the application for international students by emailing email@example.com.
Applicants who wish to pursue a combined MD/PhD degree must be accepted by both IU School of Medicine and the University Graduate School.
if you have questions about the admissions process, email.